Thursday, July 27, 2006

Toliet Paper and Germanfest

Since I have nothing "blog worthy" to report on as of late, I thought I would borrow a page from my friend Rick and poll the audience so to speak. I have a confession to make. I have always been fond of sitting on the toilet. In fact, it has been a like a second home to me through the years. Ever since I was little, I enjoyed, even looked forward to, sitting on the toilet. Anyway, that is probably too much information, but yesterday while I was on the toilet I got to thinking.

For me, if the toilet paper does not roll out from the top of the roll, I don't feel comfortable. I feel like I am intruding on a foreign land. Pulling the TP from the top feels right to me. I think this is the way the toilet paper roll should come out, but am I wrong? Have I been in the minority of toilet paper users all this time? Please weigh in below.

How Do You Prefer Your Toilet Paper?
Rolled out from on top, please.
No, I prefer my toilet paper rolled out from underneath.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

In other news, Germanfest is this weekend, and I hope to make an appearance on Saturday in the sheepshead tent. A bunch of the "creeps" are hell-bent on wining a trophy this year so we are heading down around noon. If you are into sheepshead and like beer, this place is for you. Be there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer my toilet paper shaken, not stirr'd....and stegall, you really, really need to get a job. Sincerely, Mr. Whipple.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home