Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Farve's Streak

Did anyone else think Farve sounded terrible (and nuts) at yesterday's press conference?

The most talented team he has ever been apart of my ass! There is no way this team is more talented then the teams of the late 90's. Don't believe me? Can you tell me who is going to be the starting running back this season? (For those of you who say Green, I wouldn't be so sure). All three backs are coming off serious injuries, and Green didn't look that great pre-injury last season.

Well, I suppose Farve probably had ulterior motives for that outlandish statement, but I was more troubled by something else he said. It was something to the effect of, "it's day 3 of training camp and I already feel like shit." That can't be a good sign of things to come. Look, I love Farve (although I don't believe he is the best QB, or even in the top 5, to ever play the game) as much as the next guy, but I am scared that we might have to watch the train wreck that was last season all over again.

I have two hopes for this season:

Packers compete for the division.

Farve's streak lasts through the season. (I am less optimistic about this one)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, the bottom line....this is the last season for Favre. He came back for the $$$$. Packers record this season, 8 'n 8. John Elway.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home