Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Snakes on a Plane

Is it just me, or does Snakes on a Plane seem like the worst movie ever conceived? When I first saw the preview, I said out loud, "holy shit, I can't believe Samuel Jackson did that movie." I couldn't believe that Jules Winnfield (Pulp Fiction) was really going to do battle with snakes attacking people on an airplane. So disappointing. I cannot imagine what he must have been paid.

I just don't get what all the hype is about? Cult classic? My ass. Am I the only one who doesn't want to see a movie about something going horribly wrong on an airplane, even if it is outlandish? I am not overly sensitive, nor looking to draw any parallels between the movie and terrorism, it just seems like an unusually bad movie with horrible timing.

If anyone sees it, please tell me if I am wrong.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Chicken. It looks so stupid

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home